Monday, July 12, 2010

Having A Great Bay Day

I love summer because it is a time of intense experiences, sounds, tastes, and, of course, aromas. Whether it is the sound of waves crashing against the shore, the brisk snap of sweet tea or the smell of lavender growing by the back door, summer invigorates, even as the temperatures climb.

For me, it is when I'm at my most creative. I can get outside and ride my bike along the C&O Canal or take a long walk along the Capitol Crescent Trail. At some point, I wind up back in my soap kitchen with a notepad trying to solve a problem with natural ingredients and essential oils.

In a few weeks, we'll introduce some new products to the Bay Soap family.

First up is our Bay Soap Home Collection. First comes our Natural Laundry Soap, which will appear in two scents - Lemon Verbena and Ocean Sands, a Lavender Basil blend. A gentle all-natural way clean your clothes, it will leave your clothes sparkling and your senses energized.

We're also excited about our Shampoo Bars, an indulgence that will leave your hair naturally clean. Packed with moisturizing coconut and castor oils, our shampoo bars gently clean without leaving a sticky residue. With no plastic containers to toss out, the environment will love you too. Perfect for travel.

In the fall, expect our new BayLights Soy Candles in Mango, Ocean Sands and Tangier Island Lemongrass. Environmentally friendly way to scent your home.

If you want to pre-order any of our products before their debut, by all means, e-mail us at kgambrell@baysoapmd.com and let us know!




No comments: